Nelson is recognised as an international expert and has provided input to many publications, including:
- Creating your own Angel Investor Group International Edition, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / The World Bank, April 2014;
- Crowdinvesting and Business Angels, Business Angels Netzwerk Deutschland, April 2014;
- Financing New Ventures An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Business Angel Investment, Geoffrey Gregson, Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference Collection, 2014;
- North East Access to Finance Fund Evaluation Research, EKOS, May 2013;
- Emerging Exit Oriented Strategies in Business Angel Investing: Implications for Policy and Research, Prof Colin Mason and Prof Richard Harrison, 2012;
- The Role of Different Funding Models in Stimulating the Creation of Innovative New Companies. What is the most appropriate model for Europe? A Study for the European Research Area Board, Technopolis, October 2011;
- Financing High-Growth Firms, the Role of Angel Investors, OECD, 2011.
Please click on the links above to view the publications. If you would like to talk to Nelson about engaging his expertise in research and authoring a paper please do get in touch by completing your details on the contact page.